HALLOWEEN HAUNTS - Horror Writer's Association - Trick-or-Treating of the DEAD

I had just gotten out of a three week hospital stay during the harshest point of my radiation treatment on Halloween and decided that 18 was still not too old to go get candy.
CLICK TO READ! - I AM A ZOMBIE!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

SARA'S FIRST GHOST


Sara's First Ghost
Submitted by Sarah Cyprien
Hudson Valley, New York

Since I moved to the Hudson Valley in New York paranormal situations started happening to me. The first incident occurred when I was 11 and was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with my family.
           
I used to read to my little brother and sister at night to get them to fall asleep. One night after reading to them I fell asleep on the floor next to my brothers bed. I woke up a few hours later to a weeping noise thinking it was my sister. I looked at her and saw that she was peacefully sleeping. However I proceeded to look into the corner and there I saw a figure of an old man in a wheelchair with his hand on the shoulder of a little girl. The little girl had long dark hair and her hands covering her face and weeping. I stared for a few seconds thinking that my eyes were deceiving me that then bolted out of the room. I proceeded to tell my mother the next day, thinking that she would find what I say crazy but needing to get it out anyways. She went completely white and sat down next to me and told me that she had experienced the weeping sound as well and numerous time of someone trying to keep the door open when she was trying to close it.

No comments:

Post a Comment